CNN.com Most Popular Widget







How to Choose a Killer Tattoo Design (Slash 50% Off Usual Price)


Product Price:
9.99 $





The following story is true. If you believe it, you'll be well-rewarded. And if you don't, I'll make it worth your while to change your mind. Let me explain...
I'm really good at dishing out quality advice. You probably know how people love to seek answers by posting their personal questions on social networks and websites. It's strange.
I mean you would trust your family and friends rather than some faceless strangers, wouldn't you?
So I went to the Yahoo! Answers network one day. And I found most questions people ask on tattoos and body modification art fall into two big categories: where to place them (on their bodies) and which design to get.
Amazingly, after a while I learned most of them haven't got the faintest idea what to do when it comes to getting something as permanent as a tattoo. What a surprise!
Question after question came in similar fashion...where should I place my tattoo...which design should I get...and repeat, repeat, repeat.
Bang, bang, bang...



PAYOUT:::

Buy

0 comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates